- Darren Hughes, Director, Welsh NHS Confederation
- Helen Howson, Director, Bevan Commission
- Libby Ryan-Davies, Strategic Programme Director, Hywel Dda University Health Board
- Dr Jonathon Gray, Director of Transformation, Cardiff and Vale University Health Board
- Alisha Davies, Head of Development, Public Health Wales
- Clair Swales, Head of Health and Wellbeing, Powys Association of Voluntary Organisations
- Dean Morgan, Workforce Capability Manager, Pineshield Health and Social Care Services
- Patience Bentu, Policy Officer, Race Council Cymru
- Martyn Palfreman, Head of Regional Collaboration, West Wales Care Partnership
Join Senedd Insight for our Creating a Healthier Wales Digital Conference
to explore the impact of COVID-19, integration, and innovation.
Leading stakeholders will explore the lasting impact of COVID-19 on the workforce, patients and services. Understand how ‘A Healthier Wales’
and the ‘Quadruple Aim’
could help to improve the quality of care and shape the future of health and social care delivery.
Hear how innovative technology has been utilised in the health and social care response to COVID-19 including wearable technology
and implementing technology-enabled care initiatives have enabled inclusive communities.
Dr Jonathan Gray, Director of Transformation, Cardiff and Vale University Health Board
will share strategies to cultivate leadership development in health and social care while ensuring the sector is prepared to live with COVID-19.
Join us to explore best practice strategies to overcome workforce shortages across the health and social care sector
and build partnerships to help upskill, recruit and retain staff
enhancing service delivery and reducing the impact of COVID-19.